Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Angel Speaks Inpirations 6/22/2010

Judgment.....

Judging people is sociologically frowned upon in our society.
Though most of us tend to do it at some level if we're 100% honest.


This judgment of good and bad is all illusionary and ego driven.
Everything is simply energy...no good no bad.

That judgment is strictly aligned with our personal concepts, programming and desires.


One of my greatest teachers dropped this perspective on me & blew my mind.

Judgmental is not only when we label something as bad...if we are Positive Polly (as I was) & see everything as good....we're still an incredibly judgmental person!
(Good is also a judgment)

"What? Wait!! ", I thought. But...."How can that be?" I was totally undone!

I'd never considered my self a judgmental person.
As a matter of fact I prided myself on not being judgmental at all. hmmm.
Guess the 'prided' part should have been a clue huh?

I always looked for the good in people...ahhh..hmmm...that means I had to over look the bad to get to the good.
The very fact that I was looking at all means I was going out of my way to do what?
Judge!
Good, bad..it's all judgment...Wow....complex concept this judgment thing.....


So Spirit seems to have decided to share a little of my own youthful lessons with you today.

Intended to bring a laugh and some thought provoking insight as you move through out your day no doubt.

I know it will to mine :)

Blessings to all,
Taeire

No comments:

Post a Comment